We have all heard the buzz words “Going Green”, ” Environmentally Conscious”, “Conservation”. Sure they are great words, but what do they mean, and how can little ole me help SAVE the Planet? I am just one person; I can’t make a difference, can I? YES I can.
Here is a short list of little things that make a BIG difference:
1. Water your lawn early in the morning, or in the late evening.
2. Turn off lights and electronic devices when you are not using them.
3. Plant trees and flowers in your yard and community.
4. Lower your thermostat just a few degrees.
5. Take short showers or a bath to save water.
6. Wash clothes in cold water and hang them up to dry to use less energy.
7. Walk or ride your bike to work! If this isn’t an option for you, get an office carpool together. It will save you money and help save the planet! Win-Win!
So, now that we all know a few things we can do to “Go Green” or become “Environmentally Conscious”, I want to hear from you!
What do you do that helps Mother Earth?