Keeping students engaged and parents informed!
Blogging Guidelines for Students:
- Blogs are a public space, be proud of anything that you write or post.
- Only use first names when writing.
- Always write in full sentences and words.
- Always check your spelling and sentences before you publish a comment or post.
- Never write any of your personal information, like your last name, phone number or address.
- Remember to let me know right away if you see something that doesn’t look right.
- Don’t forget that I read and approve every comment that comes to Camp Learn-a-lot. It may take a day or two before you see your comment posted.